Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my puppy to her first handling class last night, along with my breeder/mentor and the two pups she kept back out of the litter (so Daisy's sisters). We had a great time! The pups were so well behaved!

Now for my brag---our handling instructor said that my Daisy moved the best out of all 3 pups, and while my breeders still moved very, very nicely (her's are the top two picks of the litter) he really took notice of my girl! I was BEAMING. Another lady, who helped handle one of my breeders pups also commented on my girl's head, saying she thought she had the nicest. It was a great night, being new to the conformation world to get such nice compliments on my pup was great! My breeder got some great comments on her girls as well (who I think are just stunning, as they are dripping in bone and substance!)

I want to thank my breeder, Sherry, for pairing me up with Daisy, and for being such a stand up gal! I just adore her, and our puppies. We have our first UKC show this weekend with the pups, and I can't wait!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Chantel...I was very proud last night of your little one. You are doing a great job with Daisy and she is crazy about you. I know you two will go far together. She is a lovely thing if I must say so myself! :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
That's great!! Have fun this weekend :)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all! :D :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
Glad you had a great class! I'll be rooting for all of Sherry's pups this weekend too! Although, I'm a little bias, LOL...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts