Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for munich this morning

got home from work only to find that he had gotten a rope tied around his belly so tight that it was cutting off circulation. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

and the worst part i had no idea how long he'd been like that.

so the vet said too watch him make sure that he is peeing and pooing and eating like usual and if he does not pee or starts to vomit than its back to the er i go

and the sad thing i almost worked the front half of the oncoming crews shift

i am glad i came home.

anyway good thought please for his swift recovery and that nothing is wrong :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

the bugger peed so that is a real good sign so hopefully soon he will eat and then i can actually rest and get some sleep.

oh and yes munich is my gsd and currently one of my rocks that are helping through my divource.

thanks again for all the good thoughts

oh and happy easter

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Re: 90 dollars and a trip to the vet

Is Munich your German Shepherd?

Not quite sure what you mean by he had a rope tied around him? was there a rope in the house that he got tangled in?

Anyway, I hope Munich is ok. Good thoughts for him.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts

I was wondering too, just from the perspective that I'll go through my house and remove such hazards if I have them. Hope Munich is ok!

I try to keep Mickey gated in the kitchen when we go out, but he knows how to nudge the gate until it falls down... ::)

·
Registered
305 Posts

Poor guy! Do you have any idea how it happened?

·
Registered
13,418 Posts

Poor Munich. :'( Sending those good thoughts for him. I hope you found him in time that nothing is wrong with him.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

it was in the yard and he got tangled up went around his lower abdominal area.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts

Oh man, we used to have a pool and the ropes that held the cover on were too much tempation for Mickey and DD, so we had it taken out this year. Was it something like that? I tarp the unused firewood over the summer, so there's always that to worry about... :(

I tend to be worrier with each family member, I'm going to go take a tour of the yard now.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts

I hope Munich is okay.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Oh Dave, so sorry to hear about Munich...that is so scary. I hope he'll be okay. Now that spring's here it's time for all of us to get rid of all the "stuff" that has managed to wind up in our yards!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts