Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But it felt so good to do it. :)
I managed to give 2 donations instead of just one, because I have so much flippin hair!!!!

It's a bit of a shock still, my neck is cold! Haha!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
I just donated my hair to locks of love the other day. I cut over 12" off. They said it takes 10" to donate. You must have had ALOT of hair. My hair was down to my waist and now it is at my shoulders. It feels so light and bouncy now. It's awesome. Sorry I don't have pictures yet.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I like it shorter; it shows off your pretty face. Well done!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Kim, it looks fantastic!! So much prettier with short hair, I think. You have the face for it.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Your hair looks gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I love it! I absolutely love it!
Of course, you couldn't have a bad "do" no matter what length it is!

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Really nice look, and a great cause.

I'll warn you, though. It will take a while before you lose the long hair habits - swiping a hand across the back of your neck when you put a jacket on to pull it out of the way (and getting a handful of air not hair), squirting out WAY too much shampoo and conditioner, expecting the brush to pull through more hair (and again getting air). Years ago when I went from Alice-In-Wonderland nearly waist-length hair to a really short bob that was well above my chin, it took a long time for the muscle memory to adjust.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Really nice look, and a great cause.

I'll warn you, though. It will take a while before you lose the long hair habits - swiping a hand across the back of your neck when you put a jacket on to pull it out of the way (and getting a handful of air not hair), squirting out WAY too much shampoo and conditioner, expecting the brush to pull through more hair (and again getting air). Years ago when I went from Alice-In-Wonderland nearly waist-length hair to a really short bob that was well above my chin, it took a long time for the muscle memory to adjust.
Haha, did this right after I got it cut - put my scarf/jacket on to go outside and put my hands back to move my hair - and apparently I had this really strange look on my face when I realized it wasn't there anymore, because my hairdresser burst out laughing!

THANKS for the sweet compliments you guys, it's definately growing on me! I feel so strange without long hair though!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts