Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't tell you the actor/actress names that were in this movie, but what a good movie. I think if I explain the plot it would ruin the movie so I won't try. All I can say is I love the filming style. It is definitely not a love story, but resembles one at times. Very cute movie, i love how they follow this guy for 500 days and jump around days, such a great style. Anyway, I recommend it!

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
everyone but me really liked this movie. i got tired of the jumping around and stopped halfway through. you need to tell me how it ended. lol

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL it drove me a bit crazy but when I figured out what they were doing I became okay with it. I thought it was interesting to start on day 300 and then jump to day 1 when he first met her. I'll tell ya how it ended.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
I really liked it too. The jumping around didn't bother me.

The guy (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) is from Third Rock From The Sun on TV way back when, and he's since done some great indie films (I really liked The Lookout). The girl (Zooey Deschanel) has been in a lot of stuff but I always remember her from Elf.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I loved Third Rock from the Sun!!! That is how I remember her too, her singing "Baby It's Cold Outside" in Elf. I'll have to check out The Lookout.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts