Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides those that are going on vacation, what are you all doing? We're going to camp. Going to get some motorcycle riding in, take the dogs swimming, listen to the coyotes howl at night. Hopefully, I'll get some good elk pictures. Just being away from civilization will be great. No TV, not even cell service. Just me and my early morning coffee on the mountain. Heaven!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
We're supposed to be camping with my parents and a bunch of friends. That is IF Indiana passes their state budget today and doesn't shut the camp grounds down tomorrow :(

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Not sure yet - weather should be dry and very hot, so we may go to the lake boating to try to stay cool. Maybe have a BBQ, hang out with some friends, and hopefully watch the fireworks. There are burn bans in all of the surrounding counties, and some areas are even canceling their firework shows. Fingers crossed they don't do that for us!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I'm going to be doing THIS! :eek: Out-of-town friend will be here tomorrow and we are doing this Friday.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
BEACH!! Wes is going to the kennel. We're going to Sea Isle City, NJ. Close friends own a home there. They asked us. Ain't they nice??

Looking VERY forward to getting off the merry-go-round for a long wknd.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Can't wait for the fireworks. I am a NUTBALL for fireworks!!!!!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Not American so we don't celebrate that holiday, but the 4th is our anniversary. :D We won't celebrate on that day...we'll take a night somewhere later on in the summer, when we're able to leave both kids with someone. But, we'll crack open a bottle of wine. :)

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Vegas, baby. Stay at The Venetian, hours of blackjack, fireworks, and maybe golf if it isn't 135 degrees.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I hope I will be going to Pymatuming Lake. Our friend has a cottage by the lake. They have two labs also so it will be training the labs & watching fireworks & relaxing all weekend.

Oh...but if our hospital's union workers go on stike...I will be living at the hospital for awhile. They are voting tonight. If they do not settle...they will walk out 12 midnight Thursday. :(

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Kids are going out of town, Rita's cousin says he's not having the 4th this year, so Rita is going to spend most of the day with her sister at the nursing home and do their 4th stuff. me, I might just get caught up on some things I need to get done.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
We're going to be at the beach! :D

We will probably go down to the boardwalk to watch the fireworks with all of our friends, we all spread out blankets in the sand and order a few pizzas. It's awesome!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I'm working. Me and my assistant are working on Sat to give our girls the day off so they can walk in the 4th of July parade.
That night Blair and I will take my cousins who are 12 and 8 I think...how bad am I to not know....to see the fireworks. They are coming to stay with us for about 10-11 days. I am super excited. They are products of divorce and going through a rough time and Blair and I cannot wait to have them. Next week their aunt is coming to stay with her daughter (the love of my life) and she will take them home.
I am looking forward to GOOD times. Not sure what I am going to do with them yet but I am sure...GOOD times!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts