Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd share some early peeks of my nephews here. They're due mid-July (weekend of my birthday), but they'll probably appear sometime in June.

SIL had a 4D ultrasound last week, and they got some great shots of the boys. Jonah is hiding his face in his, but since they're identical twins, we can easily figure out what he'll look like too. ;)

Here is Noah.

Jonah

Jonah on top, Noah on bottom

I can't wait until my nephews get here. I have another one arriving sometime next month too!

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Aren't those ultrasound pics awesome! I loved it when I got to see my granddaughter in utero!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I wish those u/s would have been more affordable when I was pregnant with my twins. I would love to have pics like that to keep forever!! Just so amazing!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish those u/s would have been more affordable when I was pregnant with my twins. I would love to have pics like that to keep forever!! Just so amazing!

I know. I wish we would have done them with the boys too. Regular ultrasounds are just no comparison to the detail in the 3/4D ultrasounds.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
That is so cool! Hi guys :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
How cool would having identical twins be? I bet that's a lot of fun.. for them and for parents =)

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
That is absolutely amazing. They didn't have that sort of thing when I was having kids. they had only just started doing regular ultra sounds and it was only ordered if the doctor thought something might be wrong. Now it's so commonplace.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
it is so amazing how they can do that now...I treasure my ultrasound pics...wish there was 4-D when I was pregnant.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
How do they know Jonah is on top and Noah on the bottom? How can you tell?

Twins are so much fun, especially twin boys. Well, for the most part. :)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How do they know Jonah is on top and Noah on the bottom? How can you tell?

Twins are so much fun, especially twin boys. Well, for the most part. :)
I just copied from the e-mail. :) My guess is they don't know which baby is which. She probably just put names on the scans so she wouldn't have to say Baby A and Baby B since they do have the names picked out. She's only 5 months so they'll probably move around a little bit more before they're born. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts