Just Labradors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,788 Posts
really don't think it's physical because at home he runs like a maniac and jumps straight up in the air, I'm talking 10 feet sometimes, after his ball.
but if it's ONLY weaves, then I would think there may be something going on. Can you get someone to video him weaving?

I'd also suggest a chiropractor and/or canine massage therapist... did wonders for my friend's shut-down aussie..

· Registered
5,788 Posts
weaves put alot of stress on the spine and neck as well as joints - watch a dog power through them, and you can see their spine curving throughout.

But my bet is still on a connection between his eye issue and the weaves.

· Registered
5,788 Posts
If you aren't cheerleading during training time, that may be part of it as well... when Kaylie was doing agility, my instructor wanted me to get more animated and physically interactive with her..I tried that, and she literally stopped dead in her tracks, giving me a "are you INSANE?" look. If he thinks mom is going to act "weird" that can be a stress-inducer..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.