Just Labradors banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
My allergies can tell. When the trees started to bloom here a few weeks ago, I stopped being able to breath through both nostrils. Some of them are starting to leave out and the pollen levels seem to be going down. Every spring, I'm always amazed at how much snot the human body can produce in a day.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
What do the four days tell spring? To hurry up?

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My allergies can tell. When the trees started to bloom here a few weeks ago, I stopped being able to breath through both nostrils. Some of them are starting to leave out and the pollen levels seem to be going down. Every spring, I'm always amazed at how much snot the human body can produce in a day.
I do have the allergies but the sunshine and warmth is so worth dealing with all that snot:smile:

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I saw some tulips and daphodils starting to emerge this week. YAY!!!! It is 60F and sunny right now, and is supposed to be in the mid-high 50s through Saturday . . . Sunday and Monday colder with a chance of snow :(.

I can't wait until my pond thaws completely. It has been freezing over every night, so when I let the ducks out they just slide all over the place. Bauer will be happy when they just go out into the pond and leave him alone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.