Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boone had his check up today and was such a good boy. He always walks into the vets office and puts his front paws on the desk as if he is checking in. They all know him by name and ask him how he is doing. Then he works the waiting room, looking for loves from anyone who will give him one. What a big goober !!!

He weighs in at a fighting weight of 84.2 pounds. Everything looks good except for a bacterial infection in both ears. They put medication plugs in each ear and also trimmed his nails. He was a very good boy and couldn't stop giving the vet big slobbery kisses. The vet is very pleased with how well he looks. We all had a fun time.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Whoohoo Boone glad everything went well! The vet is always good for several extra treats :laugh:

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Glad he had a good check-up, and hope the ears clear up soon. It is so funny to see them working the crowd. Bauer likes to do it at the farm/feed store in town. He prances along beside me, then when we check-out he goes to the back of the counter and sits very pretty until he gets his treat. They are just so funny!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really believe they are even smarter than we think. I can say things to Boone and I know he understands. We will tell him to get a certain toy, ie "rudy the reindeer" and 9 times out of 10 he goes to his basket of toys and roots it out. We so love that he gets along with everyone and is so easy going. And I can't see how we ever got along without him.

His ears seem to be better already and he is his usual goofy self.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts