Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Laika came living with me, when she was alreay 18 months of age, and it all started with this picture on the internet:

And after a great email conversation with the people she was previous at, she finaly came over, to stay over here for good ...

In the begining, she was a real pain in the ass (even Marley from the book was a little sissy compared to Laika!)

Stealing food .. Well, actually it was the minor 'things' we had to deal with Laika

And yes .. the 'thing' that people say she wouldnt never do, to make new 'dog friends' .. Well, it just happend along the way around ..

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
But, i must say .. Only the 'big dogs' can be seen as 'friends' any other random little dog, is still a no-go-area for her ...

But .. A dog cant be friends with evryone, should you could that ?

And yes, if you ask me whould you ever again foster another dog who has already give up 4 times before .. I should give it a big "YES!" bring it over, and we will see where the ride whould end :D

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Happy Gotchya Day Laika. You are one lucky girl.

We are pretty lucky that Felix found you also. He posts amazing photos of you.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Happy anniversary :) Laika is a lucky pup, and of course you are so lucky to have Laika.Wishes for many, many more happy years

p.s. happy she has made some friends:)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day, Laika. You've got a wonderful forever home.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day, beautiful Laika!!
You are so fortunate to have your forever owner who takes you on many excursions. : )

What a wonderful life you are living.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Happy Gotcha day for both of you. A happily-ever-after if I ever saw one!! Your love shows clearly in your pictures. Keep them coming!:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts