Just Labradors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3 month old almost 13 days old Yellow Lab. Yesterday morning I seen some blood on her neck after I woke up I cleaned it off and looked it was inflammed red and oozing green stuff. i went out and bought MicrocynAH wound and skin care and I got Calm Paws Recovery wound cream i put it on as directed and cleaned. But i have ot shaved it yet should it be shaved / this is my 1st Lab and my first interaction with this as it may be a hot spot as i have been looking up things. she itches aot she is on vet flea treatment and she eats kibbles and bits mini bites and bathed 1x a week. any thing i should know and how to get rid of this she does have a vet appointment in 2 weeks but trying to get it cleared up so i wont have to pay a arm and a leg. thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello.. I would urge you to get her seen by your Vet asap. Hot spots can get out of hand and get quite large and infected very quickly. I have had lots of experiences with this. Trust me... you don't want to wait. Also.. kibbles and bits is not the best food and it's very low quality... may be contributing to her skin issues. You can upgrade to Purina One puppy or Pro Plan puppy.. much healthier food for her. Good luck to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts