·
Registered
44,122 Posts
No no no no, why did I open that?! :'(
What a bunch of smurfs.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Holy Crap! People are unbelievable sometimes!

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thunders Mom said:
YAY!!! I hadn't seen that yet on johndee!!!! Now if the can the one who did the ducks in!
You go to John Dee!! I love that site, I check the Northwood's Cam network on a daily basis.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thunders Mom said:
All the time. Check out Team Ring Ding awake at Togwotee, that's DH and his buddies.

I put a notice about a ride leaving from Beezy Point on event, check it out. Have you ridden in that area?
Hell Ya! We usually go to Ice Fest every year, although we missed it this year. My neighbor has a cabin on Cross Lake, we usually ride from there. Will be doing the Cross Lake Winterfest in a couple of weeks, hopefully the snow sticks around till I get back.

Is it the The First Annual “McC inc. DK Memorial”? Would love to do it, but I will still be in St. Lucia.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Hunter said:
Thunders Mom said:
All the time. Check out Team Ring Ding awake at Togwotee, that's DH and his buddies.

I put a notice about a ride leaving from Beezy Point on event, check it out. Have you ridden in that area?
Hell Ya! We usually go to Ice Fest every year, although we missed it this year. My neighbor has a cabin on Cross Lake, we usually ride from there. Will be doing the Cross Lake Winterfest in a couple of weeks, hopefully the snow sticks around till I get back.

Is it the The First Annual “McC inc. DK Memorial”? Would love to do it, but I will still be in St. Lucia.
Yes, DK was my cousin (43) killed in a plane crash a year ago. He was an avid snowmobiler and barefoot water skiier.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to hear about that, maybe my group can make it next year. Will have to watch the event portion on John Dee

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I hope those assholes get what they deserve, but they rarely do. Slap on the wrists and a small fine will probably be it. :no:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts