Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Glad to find a forum for labs. We have 3 labs, Krom (lab/border collie mix) 13 years old. Riley, ivory lab born 12/27/08, and Boomer, white lab born 4/3/09 We has got Riley when he was 5 months old and Boomer was 8 weeks old. Our older dog has accepted the "intrusion" and has really benefitted from having them around. He is more playful and active.
Riley is a sweet loverboy and very stealthy at misbehaving! Boomer is a playfull sweetheart disguised as a white tornado. Riley is fascinated with remote controls (TV remotes, stereo remotes, ceiling fan remotes...) cell phones and my coffee. I now drink coffee out of a paper cup to reduce clean up time! He watches and waits for me to set the cup down in an accessible spot and he carefully picks it up by the rim, trots quickly out the doggy door (without spilling), sets it down on the concrete, tips it over and laps it up.
Boomer is fascinated with squeaky toys anything paper and Krom! He follows Krom around, wants to play with him, generally pestering him to no end.
They have managed to rip open a feather pillow and we came home to the family room covered in 6 inches of down feathers and two labs with goose down stuck to their noses! They also found a bean bag pillow with similar results. On Halloween I left the bathroom door ajar just enough and I got out of the shower to find they had painted each other and the bedroom with tubes of red lipstick I had left on the counter. They looked like candy canes!
Just when we think we've "lab proofed" the house they show us how smart (or mischievous) they are!
I look forward to sharing more lab adventures and having a place to ask questions.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum, but I must be honest. I have to assume your post is some kind of Spam or fraud. I will need to see pictures of the three wonderful dogs you have described before I can accept their existence.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Welcome from the other side of the US, specifically Pennsylvania!

In sticking with tradition around here when it comes to new members, I will leave you with this:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I promise photos as soon as I - 1. Figure out how to upload them - my pics are too big, and 2. Drain the coffee out of the laptop where the photo's are stored (Ohh Riiiiileeey)! Turned my attention to the lovely rock that Boomer was trying to show me and Riley the coffee thief struck without his usual gracefullness. Stay tuned!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts