Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to a GSD specialty today with all breed obedience and rally. Kona Q'ed in utility and open with scores in the mid 180's. He lost his heel position on his finishes, his sits on the figure 8 and straight go-outs. One of his go outs was all the way to the left and he had to take the right jump!! Thank goodness we had proofed for that alot.

Bo Q'ed in Rally Novice B with a 92 ......... don't know how he scored that well considering I tight leaded him alot and he was tracking!!

That show is our jump start to the Potomac. First outdoor show that is close to us.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
So is that UDX leg #3, I forget? Go Kona!!!

And little Bo, good job! I can't believe he's in the ring already, seems like he was just a puppy. Gosh they grow up way to fast. And don't you wish their minds would mature as fast as their bodies grow, LOL. I do!!! :)

·
Registered
742 Posts
Congrats! What a great day!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So is that UDX leg #3, I forget? Go Kona!!!

And little Bo, good job! I can't believe he's in the ring already, seems like he was just a puppy. Gosh they grow up way to fast. And don't you wish their minds would mature as fast as their bodies grow, LOL. I do!!! :)
You are correct, that is Kona's 3rd leg toward the UDX2. Iso agree about the dogs growing up too fast but those lab minds stay puppies for quite awhile don't they!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congratulations!!! I admire all the UDX owner and handlers out there....keep up the great work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts