Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone watching the new season? I only saw the first 2 episodes that aired Sunday night. Ugh Kim! Why are you still around? Go away!

Was surprised to see Katie Sackoff (Starbuck from BSG)...it was weird to see her with long hair looking all girlie...

Freddie Prinze Jr. Sigh...he appears to have gone to the Keanu Reeves school of acting..."furrow" and "blank stare".

And don't they know the first rule of "24" - no relationships at CTU or someone's gonna die. Who's placing bets?

And WTH with Chloe not knowing computer stuff? Really. Does anyone believe this?

Waiting for a plot to emerge...given up on the acting already. Just blow stuff up already!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I watched only Sunday night too. My husband and I kept looking at each other like, Chloe? where's your brains? She's too good not to know that stuff, and she was so slow about it too. I don't get it. I thought Freddie was going to die Sunday night right off the bat. I'm glad the pres's daughter went to jail and she got a divorce. And I can't stand the new head of CTU. I'll be watching last night's tonight.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I only watched Sunday's episodes too, but so far, I'm having a hard time getting into this season. I love 24. It may have been because I've been in a funk all week so I'm not completely ruling it out just yet.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
The head of CTU acts like he is in a cave with a low ceiling, can the guy hold his head up straight? Not to mention bad decision after decision.... Yeesh!!! AThe actress that plays Chloe has to be one of the worst actress's in the world!!! Seriously the looks she gives and the way she says things, egads. It's been good so far, but the bomb scene was kinda dumb. Like my hubby said "Can't they just radio and say 'STOP!' or something". Freddie Prince Jr had to drive like a maniac to get in front only to basically park the car over the street cover, which by the way, was where the bomb was. Really?

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
lost interest in it last year and not really interested in what i saw last night...loved the years before...just ran it's course for me.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
I liked it... it always takes a while to get into it so I'll give it a few more weeks to grab me.

Loved the little granddaughter "you don't look like a grandpa"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts