Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silent clock at the end... so Agent Walker's dead? It looked like they weren't going to put that much dirt on her so she might be able to get out, but with the clock silent... That's how they've said you always know someone's really dead.

I'm still watching, but I have to admit I think I'm over the whole 24 concept. This season's good so far, but what's the point of all the suspense each hour when you know the whole thing's gonna drag out 20 more hours no matter what? I feel like I've lost the love for it.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I thought but the silent clock? No one else was dead.

That's how they explained that Tony could come back, they didn't silence the clock when he "died".

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I don't think she's dead. I'm sure she's got an air pocket under that plastic tarp and they won't bury her too deep. She and her freckles will live to fight another day!

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, so I didn't think she would die when the whole thing started going down, but the silent clock was really throwing me off.

These are comments on ew.com:

the silent clock has been used before when there hasnt been a death...President Palmer got it at the end of the season 2 finale when he collapsed...And he didnt die...
Can't vouch for this one's accuracy; I don't remember.

It actually wasn't a silent clock. It didn't tick, but if you listen closely, at the very end, you can hear a quick inhale and exhale. Very sneaky.
I'm gonna guess Chloe and Bill dig her up. Remember last week when Tony and Jack entered the townhouse, Tony had a "bug" on him, telling Chloe they were going in. Chloe and Bill were listening to everything
Didn't even think of that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts