Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I missed a post about this...SORRY!

I read today an article hinting about next years story line. It said there is a very strong likelihood that there will NOT even be a CTU unit. Jack will be working for an organization that is not linked to the government and that many of his crises will be internally driven ones as opposed to terrorists. It said the main "enemy" will not be a terrorist but someone who was once in power and wants to regain their powerhold on the world.

What do you guys think? What did you think of the finale? Satisfying or not?
And just to add... i love Bill Buchanan :-*

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
They need to take the show in a new direction. To much of the same old thing, I found this year to be less riveting than prior years. I'm looking forward to a change. You could tell that they were casting off alot the regulars as the season went on and especially at the end.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I agree with Eric. They do need to do something different. I was hoping Jack would put the pillow over Audrey's head and sit on it, but alas no such luck.

Bill Buchanan is hot, even if he is an older man. I'm not usually attracted to men over 35. ;)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
labby said:
I agree with Eric. They do need to do something different. I was hoping Jack would put the pillow over Audrey's head and sit on it, but alas no such luck.

Bill Buchanan is hot, even if he is an older man. I'm not usually attracted to men over 35. ;)
omg... lmboooooo over Audrey rotf I was glad he left her. Although I was secretly hoping he'd open a can of whoopa$$ on William DeVane before he left :laugh:
I agree they need a change of direction and the demise of CTU is not such a bad thing.
And oh yea... Bill is hawt for an older guy. Especially his voice. :p Dump Karen, Billy, I'd never fire ya. :-*

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
"Bill Buchanon's gone rogue."

Jason and I kept joking about that. Seems like at least twice a season you hear that about Jack.

Bill was totally bad-ass in the helicopter - definitely hot.

I loved Jack for telling off Heller - that HE and people like him made Jack that way.

But other than that... eh. I found myself giggling at parts I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to be finding funny.

"I'm commandeering your helicopter." 'Shrug... okay, sure, have my headphones.'

Also, what was up with Milo's brother - that served no purpose. And why did that guy look all skeevy and shifty eyed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts