Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fridge stopped working last Thursday and the repair guys were supposed to be here yesterday between 8 and noon so I stayed home with the Bunch. Well, 11am rolled by and no repair guys so I called and got a recording - for 2 hours I got a [email protected]$*%& recording so I called the warranty people and they told me that the people they "sent" are the only ones in my area to service this fridge and that the next available appt wouldn't be until the 30th. That's freaking crazy so I pitched a fit and they said that they would keep trying to contact the repair people, blah, blah, blah.

So, I spent the entire day at home when I REALLY needed to be at work. The only bright spot in my day is that I took the pups outside for their 1st visit to the new big world of the back yard. It brought a smile to my face and I hope it will do the same for you. (mom is a black lab - dad is unknown - probably a catahoula)

And by the way - my fridge is still waiting on the repair guy. They rescheduled for this am between 7 & 9am and it is now 9:13 and again, no one is here. :mad:

Wow! That dog is BIG! (Daisy & someone looking up at Jake)

Daisy thought that the patio looked safer than the grass

Rocko - just after climbing out of the kiddie pool

Overflowing pups - I think it's Daisy & Rocko

Romeo, Riley & Lilly

Riley

Lilly

Rocko leading the escape

But Ivy is overtaking the lead

and Romeo sounding the alarm. He was the last out of the pool and cried and cried when he couldn't get this belly over the edge. It was sooooooo sad.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Awwww, they are adorable? Merle, right? What breed are they?

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
They are too cute & look like they're having so much fun!

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
OMG, they are simply irresistable !!! I love their faces and all the different markings.......

Melissa
;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts