Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
In many cultures, they are both of legal age to marry. Only in your culture is it considered 'sick'. In fact, it wasn't too long ago that a 14 year old boy and 12 year old girl could legally marry in Ireland. Go back in Western history, and people of this age were marrying and having children.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
In fact, it wasn't too long ago that a 14 year old boy and 12 year old girl could legally marry in Ireland. Go back in Western history, and people of this age were marrying and having children.
The "adults" made it legal, and I believe it's a twisted pedophile thing. They got off on it.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Have you never studied history
Just in school, I didn't thrive on it though. I read all about it.....
I believe it's a twisted pedophile thing.
I said I believe. Me, that's what I believe.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, maybe they did THEN. But this isn't then, and it isn't another culture. It is, however, a 13 year old CHILD that isn't remotely done growing himself fathering a child. The mother of the mother has 6 other children and lives off benefits. The tax payer will also be paying for addition #7. Disgusting.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Experience. And I'm leaving it at that.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Funny how Westerners think their way is the only way. Ethnocentricity is not a good thing.
So you find a 13 year old Western child fathering a baby to be acceptable? given that both families involved also live entirely off benefits and are completely unable to financially support themselves?

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
What I don't understand is how this is news. 13 year old kids become fathers everyday in the U.S.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
So you find a 13 year old Western child fathering a baby to be acceptable? given that both families involved also live entirely off benefits and are completely unable to financially support themselves?

It happens all the time all over the world! It's not news!

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It happens all the time all over the world! It's not news!
Well, I must be living in my own little bubble then!

Note to self: kids shagging and fathering children is the norm nowadays. Gotcha.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Well, I must be living in my own little bubble then!

Note to self: kids shagging and fathering children is the norm nowadays. Gotcha.
I don't think anyone said it is the norm.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts