Just Labradors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this urge to post a picture of my driveway so everyone can see how much snow I shoveled yesterday. Sure, I can't turn around and look behind me at the moment... ouch... but I'm quite proud of myself.

Kacey LOVED it. I wish I had video of her running full steam in random circles and zig-zags around the backyard.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I won't be home till after dark tonight, but it's not melting anytime soon so I'll try to get pictures this weekend. I definitely want to get some of Kacey in the snow.

Their first trip out yesterday morning, they walked 3 steps and then peed - still on the deck!

I know 12" isn't much for a lot of people, but it's a lot for us. Our street didn't even get plowed until after 11 last night.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
12" is a crapload for anyone when it's all at once like that, 'lissa.. no more shoveling for you.. if you don't let your husband shovel, i will no longer know wtf the point of marriage is! Don't burst me bubble!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
kelli said:
12" is a crapload for anyone when it's all at once like that, 'lissa.. no more shoveling for you.. if you don't let your husband shovel, i will no longer know wtf the point of marriage is! Don't burst me bubble!
Really. I had it written right into my vows. Bad enough when I have to clean off my own car, for pete's sake!!! ;) ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.