Just Labradors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are off to the cottage tomorrow to clean up from having the 1000.00 tree taken down. At least the price went from 1500.00 to 1000.00 but who knows what mess I will find. The weather is suppose to be nice so we can start the clean up My daughter is home from University so she can help but she is going back to work the summer in Thunder Bay :( Mother is not happy, but I am proud that she found a job for the summer I only wish it was at home. Hope everyone has a great weekend I know Halle will be happy to be back at the cottage

Liz

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Hope it's not too bad when you get there - it's ridiculous how much it costs to have a tree taken down - my aunt and uncle learned first hand last year when a giant oak in their back yard fell across their deck. Are you able to use some of the wood eventually to recoup a little bit of that monetary loss?

Hope you guys are having a good weekend.

(btw, I miss the pic you have of the furkids looking out your screen door. It's my favourite)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope it's not too bad when you get there - it's ridiculous how much it costs to have a tree taken down - my aunt and uncle learned first hand last year when a giant oak in their back yard fell across their deck. Are you able to use some of the wood eventually to recoup a little bit of that monetary loss?

Hope you guys are having a good weekend.

(btw, I miss the pic you have of the furkids looking out your screen door. It's my favourite)
Thanks I like that picture too. Well I was very pleased the tree people did a great job and there wasn't any mess to clean up We just had to move all the wood from the lakeside to the back but the weather was like 27 we were all in shorts. Now just have to let the wood dry and then it can be split Won't have to buy wood for awhile

1 - 3 of 3 Posts