Weekly Puppy Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Puppy Thread

sarah is offline Senior Member

DefaultWeekly Puppy Thread

I thought i'd start this week's puppy thread.

Today Milly decided that my car keys were MUCH safer in her crate rather than the loungeroom... she's never been a stealer of stuff that is not hers so I didn't think to look in her crate ........ but my oh my was I late for work today!
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Meg
    Meg is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Weekly Puppy Thread

She was just hoping you would stay home and play with her alll day

Gauge can get on the bed now and is right proud of himself! I was getting ready for bed a few nights ago and when I was done I couldn't find him. After searching all over I went into the bedroom and there he was propped up with a "what are you waiting for mom?" expression on his face. He was telling ME that it was time for bed!

He's also gotten really leggy in the last couple of weeks. He's going to be 4 months next week so I'll have to post some pictures soon! I loved your 6 month pictures of Milly! She looks so velvety and beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by meg
    She was just hoping you would stay home and play with her alll day

Gauge can get on the bed now and is right proud of himself! I was getting ready for bed a few nights ago and when I was done I couldn't find him. After searching all over I went into the bedroom and there he was propped up with a "what are you waiting for mom?" expression on his face. He was telling ME that it was time for bed!

He's also gotten really leggy in the last couple of weeks. He's going to be 4 months next week so I'll have to post some pictures soon! I loved your 6 month pictures of Milly! She looks so velvety and beautiful!
    Yup you have to post leggy pictures.... it's a must!! Milly can't get up on our bed yet... i'd like it to stay that way too if possible at all! You must have been so shocked to see him up there... so cute!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

s_shala is offline Senior Member

I agree she prob wanted you to stay home and play lol x

Jazz can now get on the sofa its very funny coz it does take her some time to get up bless her but she will not get down she cries so i have to put her down, she has also loves paper for some reason any bit of paper will be chewed if it is in her sight!!!

I just love the crazy things she does x x x
    <br />My cutie Jazz<br />

hikingchick is offline Member

Leonidas has also gotten quite leggy! I swear he is part Clydesdale. We have been spending this week at Granna's house and he has had a blast with all of the attention! There is also a field nearby with a pond and oh my goodness talk about major butt-tucking! Will post pictures later.
    He has been a wonderful houseguest, except for pooping on the garage floor but I think he is just confused since that is still technically outside right?
    As far as commands he is really getting the hang of "stay" and "settle". I can almost get him to roll over too. :educated:

but I think he is just confused since that is still technically outside right?
    Sure is! I think it's the humans who are confused on that one!

s_shala is offline Senior Member

Awww i agree that is outside!!!

Im tying lay down at the mo but its not going to well i think im doing it wrong any tips? x
    <br />My cutie Jazz<br />

GTownPride is offline Senior Member

Bunny's had to go to the vet this week. She had this spot on her leg that she kept fussing over, licking it, so they did a skin scrape and turns out its demodex, but its only a small spot so we just got some ointment to put on it. The vet said we should see some improvement in 10 days. We've also been working on longer sit-stays and down-stays, and her recall, and then some other fun tricks like crawl and roll over.

She had an extended play session with our neighbor's year old Golden Retriever, Ruby, wish I'd had a camera, boy was it ever funny! Ruby would run behind her owner like "get this puppy away from me!!" then she'd turn around and take off after Bunny, end result, a butt tucking frenzy! It's better than television!

Nadroj is offline Junior Member

Link is just getting tall enough to be able to get reach up on couches and coffee tables. He has started to steel shoes off of the stools that we have been putting them on, then he runs off like he is getting away with something.
    A few days ago I was sitting on the couch watching TV and Link came over and put his paws on the table and just knocked over my drink with his paw, I couldn't help but laugh.

Gracie has perfected her "bandit" mode this week, stealing something she shouldn't have like a shoe or a piece of mulch and tearing around with her ears flapping in the wind. Just a tactic to get her humans to play, but it's so cute!! She's not quite big enough to get up on the sofa or the big chair, but she wants to so bad! She props her chin up on the cushion and just stares at you with those sorrowful puppy eyes until you melt!!

Gracie also had a scare this week - she jumped up just as I was throwing a knotted rope and got beaned in the eye. Yelped real loud and favored that eye all night. :scare: Vet looked at it and there are no scratches or anything, but we're putting ointment on it twice a day just in case. Lesson learned.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast