share your funny pup stories!

Thread: share your funny pup stories!

Defaultshare your funny pup stories!

I thought this might be fun. Share all of your funniest silliest labby puppy stories here. Here is one from 13 week old Leonidas:

Leonidas has a toy stuffed bear that he loves to tear around with. When he bites down on the right spot it will play music. This dog has had this toy for 5+ weeks and EVERY TIME the music comes on it surprises the heck out of him! Whenever it comes on he tears around the house like a loon, then chews the bear again, the music comes on again and repeat....about a dozen times and he is wore out...too funny!

He has also finally been getting fetch. I toss the ball and he puts his head down to grab it but forgets to stop his feet! A couple somersaults later gets it and brings it back but it is just so cute to watch this dog grow into those enourmous paws.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

sarah is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: share your funny pup stories!

I'm sure you will all find this story hilarious:

24 week old Milly has a soft spot for digging... it's not something we really like but with her outside while we are at work it's also not something that we can stop when we aren't home. SO, the other day it poured rain (she has a big laundry for shelter if it rains with a bed and her water bowl) and she decided to stay outside in the rain and dig in the mud and then fingerpaint the back of our house! Our home is fibro built so it's not brick, and it's got a very dodgy coat of white paint on it so the mud is EXTREMELY obvious............ all ALONG the back of our house are muddy paw prints. I'm sure she had fun!! I'll have to take a picture of it before we hose it off.

We may have a budding artist on our hands..... ??

Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

Chloe has a kong (I am guessing everyone has a few of those lying around...) that she is in love with. She especially loves when it has peanut butter in it so now every time I am in the kitchen, she will come in with her kong and throw it on the floor so it bounces around. If I ignore her, she gets it again and throws it again and again, each time throwing it higher in the air until someone acknowledges her- it's really funny!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Meg
    Meg is offline Senior Member

Gauge is a "treasure" hunter. If I forget to close the bedroom door he'll come tearing out of the bedroom with something he thinks he shouldn't have. It's usually a dirty sock or a blanket, occasionally a random toy and once something inappropriate :embarrass: It's so funny because he thinks I don't see him

justine is offline Senior Member

I was taking Abbey outside to go pee in the winter, when the snow was about 1.5 feet high. I was in my PJs because it was early morning and she saw a bird and tried to go after it... The snow was so deep that my feet got stuck and as she pulled towards the bird, I went straight down into the snow and faceplanted.. No one saw me, but I wish I would have had that on video!!!

have another one...Leonidas is finally getting the hang of fetch. Lots of butt-tucking though Anyway, we were throwing a ball around and he ran full speed to get it, put his head down to grab the ball....but forgot to stop his feet! He did a couple somersaults and landed belly up...HILARIOUS!

I've had two pups who are attracted to things with lots of hand scent on them. I have never been properly trained to put things away and often leave them on the table.

Joli chewed up a GPS, a paging device belonging to the State Emergency Service, and a number of TV remotes.

Molly has simpler taste. She goes for my wallet. I have come into the house three times, only to fine cash scattered all over the place. Fortunately she doesn't like credit cards or the drivers' license.