Teething (FINALLY! ) and Whining

Thread: Teething (FINALLY! ) and Whining

Retriever Mama is offline Senior Member

DefaultTeething (FINALLY! ) and Whining

Poor Remy. He's finally losing his daggers, er, I mean puppy teeth. He is so miserable. He just sits there with a toy in his mouth and chews and chews and chews...whining the whole time. He is so uncomfortable. Poor baby.

I tried the 2 Petstages freezing teething toys...he killed those in 5 minutes flat. Stuffing everywhere. I've been giving him frozen wet towels tied in knots to chew on, but it seems that his front teeth are what are bothering him most so he's shredding the towels by pulling at them with his front teeth and I don't want him eating that.

Is there anything else I can give him? I wish they made Ambesol for puppies...he's clearly so uncomfortable.
    Melissa, Remy & Brooklyn

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kaznalf is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Teething (FINALLY! ) and Whining

Alfie had a set of keys from petshop you could freeze..made out of very hard plastic with water in middle. Poor Remy must be sore

Denali likes.....my wife's hands..oops I didn't say that . Have to say I think he is starting to loose his as well he does the same chews his kong for hours and just moans and groans the whole time. We give him ice cubes at times and he loves to crush those. We also tried the freezybone but once it gets soggy he wants nothing to do with it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

sarah is offline Senior Member

I must have a good teether, Milly doesn't whine or moan but she loves her Kong Wubba... I've let her chew on it as much as she likes and it's looking pretty ratty now. She's currently lost all eight front incisors (top and bottom rows)

I don't even know teeth have fallen out unless I do an inspection, there's been no blood on her toys either. They're just getting wobbly and within 24 hours they're gone.
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia