Haylee is doing great!

Thread: Haylee is doing great!

DefaultHaylee is doing great!

Just wanted to say hi and thanks to everyone for the advice that i had been given in the past . Haylee is growing up to be a great dog! she still has some of her puppy problems but nothing major. the hardest thing is getting her to pay attention to me when we are around a group of people or dogs. anyway here are some pictures .

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Haylee is doing great!

Shes a beauty, but then I'm alittle bias!! ;D

She really is a beauty!
    It's always nice to hear how other puppy parents are doing and I'm glad to hear things are going well.

I'd like to try Abbey in Rally-O, but we don't live near any training classes. I am hoping to attend an event this summer, and see what kinds of things I should be working on. The biggest drawback in doing this solo, or with help from afar... Abbey won't used to the noise and having to concentrate around so many other dogs. I'm REALLY hoping an obedience class passes through town this summer.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I never actually took haylee to any classes. We just trained together, and let me tell you i think she trained me more then i trained here LOL . The best thing i found was going to the park and letting her socialize with other dogs. I went to the park with her the first time and just expected to let her run around since it was cold out. Much to my suprise about 15-20 dogs ended up showing up that day. She did really well and now she doesnt get so excited around others .