Labrador Training Videos

Thread: Labrador Training Videos

DefaultLabrador Training Videos

I might get flamed to h-e-double hockeysticks for this but...

ExpertVillage.com has about 5 videos from the lady that owns Taurus Training. Each one covers a basic (i.e. Name recognition, Heel, Sit, Down...)

I try and take as much from various web-sites and the people on here as much as possible, but because Oscar hasnt gotten his Rabies Vaccine yet he cannot go to an actual class. These videos work as an AMAZING visual reference and has already helped Oscar and I.

http://www.expertvillage.com/video-s...g-tips-lab.htm
    Enjoy!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Labrador Training Videos

any thoughts? this thread was opened to help as well as spark SOME discussion ;D

Tia
    Tia is offline Senior Member

Hmmmm well, I watched the videos...guess I wasn't too super impressed. It's similar to clicker training but instead of using the clicker she says "good"...in a rather annoying voice ;D For some reason, the lady just bugs me.

All the more power to ya if it works for you and Oscar.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

yah, she's a little annoying, but it gets the message across I guess.

sarah is offline Senior Member

I only watched the heel video as its the only one that Milly is struggling with still. She makes sense with what she said but goodness her voice is high pitched. Anyway, I love online videos showing people who have taught their dogs different tricks or people who post training videos.... i'm a big youtube surfer I think it's a good tool for you and Oscar Good luck with it...
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

Quote Originally Posted by sarahnye
    I only watched the heel video as its the only one that Milly is struggling with still. She makes sense with what she said but goodness her voice is high pitched. Anyway, I love online videos showing people who have taught their dogs different tricks or people who post training videos.... i'm a big youtube surfer I think it's a good tool for you and Oscar Good luck with it...
    Thanks! HAha, Im a big youtube surfer myself (thats how I found 'em )
    Theres a cool video of a small (really young) Lab pup who was diong all sorts of neat tricks with his owner using the "clicker" training (if that makes sense... St. Pattys Day was a looong night)

sarah is offline Senior Member

Theres a cool video of a small (really young) Lab pup who was diong all sorts of neat tricks with his owner using the "clicker" training
    We tried clicker training with Milly ... i think we didn't get it more than her. Anyway, voice commands it is for us! There is another youtube clip of a couple with a 16 week old male lab. He sits, comes, drops, shakes, stands, rolls over and leaves it. We're aiming for Milly to be at that same stage when she is 16 weeks (only 2 1/2 wks to go) currently all that she doesn't do properly is leave it and roll over.
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia