For those of you with 2 or more dogs

Thread: For those of you with 2 or more dogs

Mads Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultFor those of you with 2 or more dogs

(just realized I put this in the wrong section... oops.)

Have you ever had one seem like they were telling on the other? I was at my desk a few minutes ago and Madison came up and loudly barked in my ear (her bark is more like a very loud yip"... so I got after her, there's no barking in the house. Well........ I felt really bad not a minute later when she kept sniffing around on the floor and it was then that I realized that Sarah had piddled on the rug! I felt so bad. Madison was just trying to tell me Sarah did something naughty. The girls had just came in from outside not 5 minutes before that.

Madison is definetly going to keep an eye on the little one and tell when Sarah does something wrong, lol. ;D
    <br /><br />Sarah b-Feb. 2007<br />Madison b-Oct 2006<br />Oregon

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: For those of you with 2 or more dogs

There always seems to be a "referee" in groups (2 or more) of dogs.

Murray and Essy aren't allowed on the furniture yet Essy thinks it is great fun to use my sectional as a banked turn whenever she and Murray are wrestling/butt tucking. It's funny to see Murray's face when Essy gets up there too. He immediately looks at me like "Mom! Essy's on the sofa!" and Essy says
    "Tattle tail!"
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

nanabearski is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: For those of you with 2 or more dogs

I know Bunny has gotten into trouble, every time Bear comes to me with a beat doggie face.
    Adriana owned by Bear &amp; Bunny<br />