For those of you with 2 or more dogs

Thread: For those of you with 2 or more dogs

DefaultFor those of you with 2 or more dogs

(just realized I put this in the wrong section... oops.)

Have you ever had one seem like they were telling on the other? I was at my desk a few minutes ago and Madison came up and loudly barked in my ear (her bark is more like a very loud yip"... so I got after her, there's no barking in the house. Well........ I felt really bad not a minute later when she kept sniffing around on the floor and it was then that I realized that Sarah had piddled on the rug! I felt so bad. Madison was just trying to tell me Sarah did something naughty. The girls had just came in from outside not 5 minutes before that.

Madison is definetly going to keep an eye on the little one and tell when Sarah does something wrong, lol. ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: For those of you with 2 or more dogs

There always seems to be a "referee" in groups (2 or more) of dogs.

Murray and Essy aren't allowed on the furniture yet Essy thinks it is great fun to use my sectional as a banked turn whenever she and Murray are wrestling/butt tucking. It's funny to see Murray's face when Essy gets up there too. He immediately looks at me like "Mom! Essy's on the sofa!" and Essy says
    "Tattle tail!"

DefaultRe: For those of you with 2 or more dogs

I know Bunny has gotten into trouble, every time Bear comes to me with a beat doggie face.