Any flyball START dogs around???

Thread: Any flyball START dogs around???

gatorblueyes is offline Senior Member

DefaultAny flyball START dogs around???

Jubilee is being moved to start dog on our racing team. I thought I would take a shot and see if anyone has been in this position before. I have to learn the lights and I am not sure how to go about that and figuring out where to place her. I am sure I will be told in practice, but I am getting antsy and want to know now....
    <br /><br />...doted on by Andrea...

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tanya is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Any flyball START dogs around???

sorry - i'm not quite there yet! (positioning and all that) - we're still at the box!! ACK!
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

gatorblueyes is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Any flyball START dogs around???

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya
    sorry - i'm not quite there yet! (positioning and all that) - we're still at the box!! ACK!
    LOL keep at it! Jubilee is giving me a rough go at the box. She will swimmers turn on command with no ball, no prop. She will also turn with a ball and a prop but WILL NOT turn with a ball without a prop in a competitive setting. She will do it if we are just doing boxwork so it has been frustrating. We are getting a new box built that shoots upwards and that helps her to turn on the box for the ball with no prop so we are just going to keep at it until we get the box.

We had practice today and I started back at 42' which I really think helps her hit her stride. Now I will just have to figure out the lights.
    <br /><br />...doted on by Andrea...