Advice please on my pup.

Thread: Advice please on my pup.

DefaultAdvice please on my pup.

Hi guys, I need some help. My pup has gotten into the habit that when she is near the gate that leads to the dining room she will start whimpering and she puts her head up in the air like as if she is looking at the ceiling and move it back and forth all the time. Anyone heard of this? My friend said maybe ear mites or is it for attention? Help please.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Advice please on my pup.

Have her checked for ear mites or possibly something else, but it could be for attention, or wanting to get beyond the gate, if that's the only time and place she's doing it?

Mine wakes me in the a.m. by quietly whimpering beside the bed at me, and continues while backing up, sorta swaying his body back and forth, and putting his head up...not up as high as looking at the ceiling, but holds it upward....he does it 'til I'm out of bed, then he's happy. :

Thanks so much she was just spade on Thursday so she will be going back soon anyhow, thank you.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Obviously all of our labs have very different personalities..lol but if ur dog only does it by her gate then it probably is, she feels contained or wants attention. I hope she doesnt have ear mites but it wouldnt hurt to check. I personally think it is her wanting attention. Good Luck, let us know what the vet says! Hope she is alright. ~Amber and Bama

When my fellas want attention they will pretend like anything I say is mean, then I assure them I'm not mad at them. Labs are the ultimate manipulators.