HELP PLEASE!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP PLEASE!!

DefaultHELP PLEASE!!

1 more day til we bring our 1st lab baby home!!* We're SO excited. I was wondering if everyone could give suggestions for a good carpet cleaning product to use while we're potty training. THANKS!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: HELP PLEASE!!

Nature's Miracle! I got it in my local pet store. Did you read through the post "Our best advice"? It will give you lots of hints and tips for you new bundle of joy ;D

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

Quote Originally Posted by jzgrlduff
    Nature's Miracle!* I got it in my local pet store.* Did you read through the post "Our best advice"?* It will give you lots of hints and tips for you new bundle of joy* ;D
    THANKS SO MUCH!! I'll be on here EVERYDAY!!! ;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BudGirl8 Guest

I use Get Serious as well. It got out some really old stains on my carpet.

Both good posts above (for cleaning up accidents)!
    I also use Arm & Hammer carpet foam or powder. You apply it to the carpet & then vaccuum. This is great for when you just want to freshen up the room & get the "dog" smell out of the house. It's not a fix for accidents (the posts above are for that) but it's a great room re-fresher!!
    Congrats on your new little one; we'll want to see pictures. This site is such a great source when you've got a new puppy in the house!

How did the first night go?

Quote Originally Posted by MilesMom
    How did the first night go?
    Well, we've made it through our 1st 2 nights with the newest member of our family. She gets up ever hour or 2 to go out. When we come back inside & put her in her crate in our bedroom she just cries & cries. My husband & took turns taking outside & then we'd lay on the floor next to her crate until she fell asleep. It seemed to be the only way she'd stop whimpering & didn't want her to wake our 2 year old son, Austin. By the way, speaking of Austin-the puppy is CRAZY ABOUT HIM!! It's absolutely the cutest thing I've ever seen when she runs after him & follows him all over. The pup we brought home actually isn't even the one we picked out at the breeder a few weeks ago. Originally we picked the cutest, biggest blockhead female in the litter who was almost white in color. When we went to get the pup on Friday, this other little girl just followed our son everywhere. She kept jumping up on him, giving him kisses and Austin would say, "Mommy THAT'S my puppy!" Well we just HAD to bring her home. Since we were 1st on the breeder's list in picking order she was fine w/changing our minds. I'm having trouble attaching pictures, but I'll keep trying. Can't wait to share our "little uptown girl" w/everybody. By the way, Brinkley is sound asleep on my lap as I sit here & type this.

Signed,
    In Love in Upstate NY

Maureen

Awww how sweet!!

Just some advice. Start training Brinkly NOW not to jump and play chase with your 2 year old. Your two year old won't like it when Brinkly is bigger. Miles loves my grandaughter and I had to rescue my crying 2 1/2 year old granddaughter after a few nasty face plants. All in his exuberance to say hello and how much he loves her. She loves him too, but it all started with the cute game when he was 7 weeks old. I let her run around and he'd chase her, nipping at her heels and she'd laugh. It was cute, right out of a commercial. I'm still dealing with it and he weighs 72 pounds and she says "Nani, put Miles in is cage!" She also likes to feed him crayons but that's another issue....

Quote Originally Posted by MilesMom
    Awww how sweet!!

Just some advice.* Start training Brinkly NOW not to jump and play chase with your 2 year old.* Your two year old won't like it when Brinkly is bigger.* Miles loves my grandaughter and I had to rescue my crying 2 1/2 year old granddaughter after a few nasty face plants.* *All in his exuberance to say hello and how much he loves her.* She loves him too, but it all started with the cute game when he was 7 weeks old.* *I let her run around and he'd chase her, nipping at her heels and she'd laugh.* It was cute, right out of a commercial.* *I'm still dealing with it and he weighs 72 pounds and she says "Nani, put Miles in is cage!"* She also likes to feed him crayons but that's another issue....
    THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR THE ADVICE!
    Maureen

Dani is offline Senior Member

Hydrogen Peroxide.
    Dani, Rider & Rookie
    SHR Watson's Safari Rider, JH, WC, CL1-R, RA, CGC, TDI
    SHR Endeavor Put Me In Coach, RN, WC, CGC

Member Since 6/2003

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast