Nature's Miracle questions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nature's Miracle questions

DefaultNature's Miracle questions

I've read a lot of you fellow posters using "Nature's Miracle" for pet odors,etc.
    How exactly is it used?
    My whole house is tiled, and luckily our pup is pretty good on telling us when she needs to go out by seating by the front door ( not bad for an 8 week old).
    But accidents sometimes happen....
    Is this product useful on tile floors? Do you first clean the floor and then spray the area so that they won't do it on the same spot , or is Nature's Miracle an actual floor cleaner?
    How would you clean lets say a floor mat?
    All your cleaning suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Nature's Miracle questions

You wipe up the excess whateveritis...then spray Nature's Miracle on the spot, and wipe it up. It leaves no odor or stain. It'll work on tile or carpeting...on carpeting, I'd cover the spot with a paper towel, press to soak up excess, then spray N. Miracle to soak the area. Directions say to let it air dry on carpeting (I may have let it sit awhile and then press with clean paper towels to blot/dry some).

I used it when housetraining, and it's great!

ThatsMyGirl Guest

Nature's Miracle is supposed to remove all traces of the odor. Normally your puppy would return to his previous pee spot ... this removes the odor so that's not a factor. If you are using it on any type of carpet or rug (or floor mat), make sure you use plenty as the spot you see on top will be smaller than what's underneath. My entire house w/ the exception of my basement is hardwood. My basement is carpeted. I used Nature's Miracle on both surfaces when Sami was a puppy.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Dani is offline Senior Member

Me, I don't like the cost of Nature's Miracle when Hydrogen Peroxide does the same for less than 1/4 of the cost.
    Dani, Rider & Rookie
    SHR Watson's Safari Rider, JH, WC, CL1-R, RA, CGC, TDI
    SHR Endeavor Put Me In Coach, RN, WC, CGC

Member Since 6/2003

momof3inbc Guest

Love Natures Miracle....

Last week Maggie had her diarrehea and had an accident all over the back of my van :-( UG the smell and clean up was dreadful but I sprayed (more like doused) with Natures Miracle and then steam cleaned....and everything came out....

I forgot to ask about the peroxide, Dani says it works..... anybody else using it? I remember buying 2 large bottles of peroxide at Costco for around $2.00!

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

I've used peroxide to remove stains though don't know about the smell removal potential.

Now that we don't have puppies, most accidents are just that, "accidents". So I use whatever carpet cleaner/deoderizer I can get on sale at Target.

Thanks to Danis suggestion some time ago, I now use peroxide as well. I had what must have been a bad bottle of natures miracle -- did absolutely nothing to get odors out and after spending gobs of money on it and complaining to the company, because I didnt have the receipt they wouldnt do anything for me.... I no longer will buy the stuff. Luckily Dale is out of the indoor potty phase and on that occassional accident, peroxide is there if i need it. Oh - and this was for odor removal. Dale had peed on the carpet and the peroxide too the smell right out. Granted it took a while to dry, but it still worked.

I just bought a spray bottle of it on sale at Pet Smart. Aidan has only had 3-4 accidents on the tile, but I still use it when I clean up. Plus it smells really good.

Dawson Creek Girl is offline Senior Member

I buy the Nature's Miracle now and love it! ;D
    •*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast