Looking for training partners in the San Jose Bay Area

Thread: Looking for training partners in the San Jose Bay Area

DefaultLooking for training partners in the San Jose Bay Area

Hello,

I get my dog Max from the trainer next month after his three months of gun dog training. I am looking to find other lab owners who are training their labs around Mountain View, CA We could throw dummies for each dog. I'm concentrating on single mark retrieves until he get's at least a thousand under his belt. Confidence is key for Max.

Near Shoreline there are some open fields that can provide good cover. If anybody is interested in working together please let me know.

Max is being trained at Hightest Retreivers in Oroville and it's been a great decision. My wife and I miss the guy and we want to make sure he doesn't lose what he's learned.

Thank you,
    Loren

[email protected]

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Looking for training partners in the San Jose Bay Area

You might consider contacting Golden Gate LRC; they have field training days. http://www.gglrc.org/events/field/ (Site's not up to date, unfortunately.) Also contact the Norcal Golden Retriever Club; they might be able to point you in the right direction.

I'm pretty sure that both the Lab and Golden clubs use Hightest's facilities for their training days, so the folks there might also have information on who's near you and interested in field work. There may be Flattie and even poodle owners out there you could work with.

Good luck!