need advice whining and intro to establish household pets

Thread: need advice whining and intro to establish household pets

Defaultneed advice whining and intro to establish household pets

*i need advice. *we just picked up our 15 wk lab . he is doing good considering the transition. *he cries when i put him in the crate. i have to introduce my other lab and things could of gone better :-[ *My older lab growled and snapped. *we are giving the older one attention and try to stick to the same routinue. *first question do i ignore the crying in the crate. *he just went potty and i spent a lot of time with him we excerise and ran errands.

second How do i *get the older lab to tolerate the pup. both are males and the older one is neutered.
    is it a pecking order. *

Midnight's and Luke's and Neige's mom

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: need advice whining and intro to establish household pets

Make the crate a great place to be, and yes unless he has to go to the bathroom ignore him when he is crying in there. I just went through this with a friends Pappillion whom I was watching for a week. The first two days he cried like he was on fire when he was in the crate. I ignored him and after two days the crying stopped. Do everything with the older male first, eating walking ect. Make sure he gets some alone time with you so he dosen't think he is being replaced. I wouldn't leave the two unsupervised until I was completely sure they wouldn't hurt each other.
    Olie