I don't know where the sweet puppy I had went. Its been crazy the last few weeksl He is acting up all the time. Here is a few things he has done.
1. Last night came over to my BF sat down on his feet and pee'd.
2. Gets up every morning now 5:30 or 6, but no later.
3. Barks at me when I correct him.
4. This morning he got up on my glass end table to started barking.
5. He wont eat unless I hand feed him, but I put a stop to that last night, puppy went to bed with no food.
6. Stole a cupcake off the counter.
I swear he is lucky I love his little butt. Just figured its time to go to another class and work more on our Puppy manners. Alot of its my fault. I relaxed alittle and he knew it.
Mambo..what's going on little guy......??
is he still getting his teeth in???
gotten fixed yet/??
He has all adult teeth and was fixed at 6 weeks. I really think its my fault and I kinda relaxed. I just made an apt to see about another training class. I need a kick in the butt.Originally Posted by kpowers3
Sounds like he needs to learn who is boss.
I agree Thatsmygirl. I did take him to a trainer last night to get info. They wanted to check where he is now at training, so they had him do a few things and he was a perfect angel. Lady asked me why I wanted to put him in a class. He sat down for them with hand signals, didn't jump. Down when asked, even gave them his paw.
That wasnt my dog...Now I know for sure its me, and I need to show him I am in charge.
I AM DYING laughing so hard. The pee thing had to be horrible but just hearing about it cracks me up.
I couldnt stop laughing either..My BF was so mad.