So at lunch time today we got our little puppy med box. lol Our vet always packs in extra treats and goodies. lol. We got SMZ-TMP(sulfamethoxazole & trimethoprim) 480mg twice a day for 10 days. I'm wondering if any of you have used this med before, and the outcomes you've had. Also, what is the best way to clean her? What should I wipe with, and I'm currently just using Hartz flea and tick shampoo for pups...could this irritate if i bathe her tonight?

9/18/06
My 6 1/2 month old Kaycie has a tucked "tee tee" as we call it. We first found out when she was 4 months old when she started tinkling everywhere. At the worst it was I know 20 times in one day. We rushed to a vet (near by...our vet back home is wonderful and 2 hours away) and were put on Clavamox twice a day for 14 days. She just weighed enough to be on it. Now we are having tee tee problems again, and have sulfur med's in the mail from the vet back home. Has anyone else experienced this will Labs they have had? What are your opinions or suggestions? I haven't seen much about this on here, but i'm dying to know more.