Having a hard time finding training sites

Thread: Having a hard time finding training sites

sgb26 is offline Junior Member

DefaultHaving a hard time finding training sites

I am here in Seattle and would really like to get my chocolate going on dock diving. I think she'd absolutely love it. I've emailed the dockdogs club here but have gotten no response. I don't know where to train her. I don't want to just show up at an event, I don't think she'd do really well with all the commotion. I've looked on the sites that people have posted but can't find anything. Can anyone help me or are there no classes or specific places really to train?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kzunell is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Having a hard time finding training sites

I just showed up at my first event. They had a training dock set up and you could go as many times as you wanted. The people were really great. I think most dock diving events are 3 days so if you can go all three days you will get a ton of training in.
    Things you could do on your own to get ahead of the training curve would be to find a freind with an Above ground pool who will let you put a ramp in it so you can train your dog to get in and out of the pool and to jump off the top of the ramp into the pool.

Kelly G and Amber
    Chino Ca
    Kelly and Greenwoods Amber Wave CD RA OA NAJ OF WC CGC CL1-F SW<br />Chino CA<br /><br /><br />

The Voice is offline Junior Member

DefaultRe: Having a hard time finding training sites

For more info on dock diving in your area send an emai to [email protected]. I will hook u up with a couple of people up in Wa.

[email protected]

www.splashdogs.com