Ewwwww... he just peed on his own leg!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ewwwww... he just peed on his own leg!!!

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultEwwwww... he just peed on his own leg!!!

Oh the joys of having a pup that is still getting used to the "lift the leg" pee method. Ender is now lifting his leg 9 times out of 10 and 3 times out of that he either steps in his pee once he puts his leg down OR get's off balance and lets the stream go all over the bottom back half of his front leg.

SOOOO gross!

Should I rinse him off afterwards?
    ~Lindsay

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_nellies mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Ewwwww... he just peed on his own leg!!!

I'd rinse him off unless you want a stinky dog or another dog peeing on him. lol Nelllie was peed on a few times at play dates. lol
    <br />~~~~~~~~<br />Danie<br />Nellie, CGC<br />~~~~~~~~<br />The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. -- Gandhi

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

Silly Ender! Brigetta has- I hate to admit more than once stepped in her own pee! It grosses me out! Prudence will always walk over hers...not Brigetta- she'll walk right through it! I do the rinse off as soon as we get inside!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

bearsmomma is offline Senior Member

LOL Wouldnt you want to be rinsed off ?? :P
    Bear still squats, but atleast he hasnt peed on his leg yet. Hes been very careful.
    <br /><br /><br /><br />

Buckyball is offline Senior Member

lol Buck still squats but he does step in his pee every now and then. I have a plastic bucket and mug in the yard filled with water (something I use to water the lawn right after he goes to avoid horrendous brown spots) I just dip his foot in a mug of water and rinse it before I let him in :P

It's all gross! I even wipe his butt before I let him in after he poops because it just gives me the heebeegeebees knowing that he is going to go in and sit on my couch and on my lap and he didn't wipe his butt! lol
    <3 01/01/2006-03/18/2017 <3

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

Maybe give him a wipe down with a baby wipe? Unless he's soaked himself... yuck.

Nothing compares to the time when CoCo stepped under her big rottie cousin Bruno, and tried to drink from his pee stream! ECH!
    ~Jo & CoCo

Buckyball is offline Senior Member

That's crazy!!!
    <3 01/01/2006-03/18/2017 <3

imported_MilesMom is offline Senior Member

Ewwww!

Lindsay, yes, I'd hose him off, for sure!

Miles gets filthy every walk.* Every single walk he ends up in the creek, drainage ditch or mud hole.* He is so used to getting hosed after his walks that now, when we get back, he automatically walks over to the hose.* He stands there and lets me spray him down.*Then he stops at the door and stands there and waits for me to towel him down. One good thing, our dog trainer was telling us how important it is for your dog to be good about standing and letting someone 'go over him' with their hands.* Well, that's been a way of life for this little mud boy for awhile.*

Pee? absolutely hose that off!*
    <br /><br />Grand River Run Genaration &quot;Miles&quot;&nbsp; CGC RN, RL1, RL2, RA, CW-SR, C-OB1, RL1X, RL3, RE

I used to have a bassett hound who always had a yellow paw! Honestly, I never saw him pee on it but it always had a yellowish tinge. No smell and washing didn't change it. I always told him he had "pee paws". ;D
    <br /><br />&quot;Maintiens Le Droit&quot;

Barnsley is offline Senior Member

LOL, Barnsley does this at least once a day. He is so busy trying to move on to the next thing that he lowers his leg while he is still peeing. That or he is on a slight hill and it all runs down to his foot. I just wipe them off with baby wipes. ;D
    <br />Barnsley &amp; Lilly from Okinawa, Japan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast