Shadow's Health Report

Thread: Shadow's Health Report

flyingkitty is offline Senior Member

DefaultShadow's Health Report

Just letting all know that Shadow did very well at his first visit to a vet. The vet was a nice woman, quite young and very adept and getting a nervous puppy relaxed. Amazing what slipping a pup a few Marrowbone treats will do!
    He weighed in at a whopping 25 pounds and that was a surprise since to me he seems to be sleeking down but hey, who am I to argue with their scale?
    The vet agreed that he's going to be a big boy when he grows up. Based on both his paw and skull size. She also gave him his rabies shot and his Bortadella.
    We go back in a month to get his next booster. All in all I'm quite pleased with this vet. Shadow is also going on Heartguard as of tomorrow. He's going to get a 1/2 a cube twice a month for July and August and go on 1 full cube in Sept.-Nov.
    He's a healthy solid little guy and is right now, sleeping at my feet while I give his health report.
    Sincerely, <br />FlyingKitty aka Shadow&#039;s mom<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

biscuit is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Shadow's Health Report

I love healthy reports- great news!!
    <br />Kristin &amp; Biscuit

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Shadow's Health Report

Glad to hear that Shadow got a good report from the vet and that you liked the vet...that's important!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence