He did it :)!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He did it :)!

Buckyball is offline Senior Member

DefaultHe did it :)!

Buck is off to Level II training!
    Any training after puppy kindergarten is done at the dog's pace. Buck was the only one in his class to graduate last night woohoo!
    Level II is going to be harder...let's hope we can handle it just as well

<3 01/01/2006-03/18/2017 <3

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: He did it :)!

YAY!!!!

I'm slightly diappointed in our level 1 obedience... our trainer keeps passing up using Ender as an example 'cause she says "oh Ender knows this allready..." Oh and the one time she did ask us to demonstrate... we did it perfectly so she had nothing to "correct" LOL. Poor us... she'll never pick on us again.
    ~Lindsay

Bailey24 is offline Senior Member

Congrats!!
    We're still working through puppy kindergarten at this point & learning sooooo much.
    Good luck with the next level!
    <br /><br />~ Angie &amp; Bailey ~<br />My Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/509673

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ender's Mom
    YAY!!!!

I'm slightly diappointed in our level 1 obedience... our trainer keeps passing up using Ender as an example 'cause she says "oh Ender knows this allready..."* Oh and the one time she did ask us to demonstrate... we did it perfectly so she had nothing to "correct"* LOL.* Poor us... she'll never pick on us again.
    haha that's great! You guys can show off* 8)

Congrats!!
    We're still working through puppy kindergarten at this point & learning sooooo much.
    Good luck with the next level!
    THanks!
    Puppy kindergarten really helps...it makes a lot of difference even though I thought it wouldn't since the pups spent a lot of time just playing hehe...But once we started Level I I realised how much ahead Buck was cuz of kindergarten. All the dogs that missed out on kindergarten had slightly more work to do.

DashsMom is offline Senior Member

Congrats! Isnt so funny how excited we all get....I LOVE IT!!!!! Dash's accomplishments are like a national holiday, and a hang on the fridge situation. Congrats again!

Quote Originally Posted by DashsMom
    Congrats! Isnt so funny how excited we all get....I LOVE IT!!!!! Dash's accomplishments are like a national holiday, and a hang on the fridge situation. Congrats again!
    hahah that's for sure! They are clueless though...Buck was way interested in the big cookie he got...I don't think he realised what had just happened lol

putertutor is offline Senior Member

How old were your pups when you started them in puppy kindergarten? I have been planning on waiting until she's 16 weeks and done with her shots, but some of the places that I've called have said that she can go now (will be 12 weeks this Saturday) as long as I have proof of her shots.

Congrats!

Robin
    <br /><br />http://www.lexiethelab.com<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://lexiethelab.com/shopping-resources

Sheila is offline Senior Member

Beau went to puppy school at 12 weeks...shots were done and he loved it!!
    <br />Beau &amp; Nikko

putertutor is offline Senior Member

Thanks Sheila!

Lexie won't be done with all of her shots until she's 16 weeks. The vet says that she should stay home until she's done with the entire series, but some of the training places that I've contacted said that she can go to puppy kindergarten once she's completed her second series of shots. My SO is eager to get her out into the world, but I am more inclined to keep her in until she's all done with her shots, but if it's safe for her to go to training now, then I want to take her.

Robin
    <br /><br />http://www.lexiethelab.com<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://lexiethelab.com/shopping-resources

Robin, your puppy is SO CUTE! I love the big eyes!

Buck started at 11 weeks...Basically after his second series of shots. I asked his vet and breeder about it and they said it's ok to start at 9 weeks even. As long as the trainer takes records of other puppies and their immunization status. Anyways! You don't have to start kindergarten till your pup is 16 weeks but while you are at home work with her on sits and downs and come. It honestly is really easy to teach them when they are young and still attached to you and not yet quite as rebellious.
    And! it will make you proud to see how smart your puppy is in kindergarten if she already knows those commands* ;D
    I taught Buck Sit, come (still needs a lot of work), down and shake/high five between 8-11 weeks of age.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast