Hi there!

Thread: Hi there!

imported_MilesMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultHi there!

Wish I could post more but I work and go to school and the rest of the time, I spend with Miles

Anyway, he's doing very well. He likes his crate and he's pretty much potty trained except for a funny incident I'll relay. He's learned sit, watch me, down. He brings in the newspaper and is learning fetch. We are starting to work on stand and leave it.

He's getting big. He's losing that roly poly puppy look.

This last week, he's become more energetic and more mischievious. It's like he woke up or something. He's up to 27 pounds!!

Anyway, yesterday, we were getting ready to go out and I knew he probaby had to go potty. I've taught him to go pretty much on command by saying "go potty" when he's going potty. Usually, when I think he needs to go, I'll say "Do you want to go outside?". Yesterday, I said "Do you have to go potty?" He immediately squatted and went in my family room! Then it dawned on me. He was doing exactly what I told him to do. : He heard the words "go potty" and that's exactly what he did. Not his fault I told him to do it in my family room.

I am really excited because tonight we are taking him to see his momma and one of his litter mates. Should be a fun reunion!

<br /><br />Grand River Run Genaration &quot;Miles&quot;&nbsp; CGC RN, RL1, RL2, RA, CW-SR, C-OB1, RL1X, RL3, RE

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hi there!

LOL at the "go potty"... I allways cringe when Eric says it in the house... which is why "I" use "pee pee" and "poopy"
    ~Lindsay

Buckyball is offline Senior Member

haha that's so funny. What a good boy though for listening to you ;D
    <3 01/01/2006-03/18/2017 <3

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Djc1249 is offline Senior Member

I always enjoy your updates on Miles. I remember that age...I'd read a bit in this puppy advice section...but most of the time, aside from working and all, was spent with Tucker.

All your time with Miles is showing. I can't believe he's bringing the paper already! Woohoo! You have a great puppy there.

He'll probably have a lot of fun tonight.

<br />Did you say TREAT ?!?<br /><br />Tucker, 3 yrs. --- Tipper, 10 mos.<br />http://www.dogster.com/dogs/284460<br />http://www.dogster.com/dogs/715680

Thanks DJ! He had a blast!!* He's now zonked out in his bed! I'll post some pics later.
    <br /><br />Grand River Run Genaration &quot;Miles&quot;&nbsp; CGC RN, RL1, RL2, RA, CW-SR, C-OB1, RL1X, RL3, RE

Miles with Jenna, the mother and his littermate Chase. Chase is hard to see because he's black.

Miles and Chase

Miles, Jenna and Chase

Djc1249 is offline Senior Member

Good-looking group there....mom and the kids.

I'll betcha she remembered him too.

We had a reunion last summer, too...I posted a pic under another thread. I'm sure Tucker's mom remembered him.

Miles is growing fast; such a handsome guy he's gotten to be.
    <br />Did you say TREAT ?!?<br /><br />Tucker, 3 yrs. --- Tipper, 10 mos.<br />http://www.dogster.com/dogs/284460<br />http://www.dogster.com/dogs/715680

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

LOL - Yes, you've got to watch the words you teach them. For Wesley, "SHAKE" is a command for when we come in from the rain. It means I want him to shudder all the loose water off his coat.

I should have told that to my Uncle, who was visiting once when Wes had been swimming. Uncle wanted Wesley's paw and asked for it with a "SHAKE". What he got was a full-body wash of lake water when Wes did as he was asked!