Smart puppy!

Thread: Smart puppy!

DefaultSmart puppy!

I know that everyone must think that their puppy is the smartest ever (I'm not different) but I want to share my excitement at how proud I am of my Tug.

We've had him now for 1 week and he already knows to go to the door when he has to potty. If we don't see him right away, he doesn't have an accident, he simply sits and whines. When you approach him and ask, "Do you have to go potty" he titls his head and waits patienly until you take him out!!!

Also, he sleeps through the night with NO ACCIDENTS in his crate! I'm so proud of him. I hope all of his training goes as wonderfully as his potty training has gone! ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Smart puppy!

Isn't it wonderful when you can tell that the just "get" it?

BTW... for you signature put this at the end [/img] and this [img] in front of the shutterfly address... then the picture should show up.
    ~Lindsay

That IS one smart puppy!

Sure we probably all think ours are smart...but mine didn't 'get it' that quickly. He's always been so calm and laid-back, he caught onto things pretty easily....I bet yours is one of those too.

Good boy!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Enders mom...thanks so much for the help with the signature picture! I appreciate it!

Good boy Tug!!

ThatsMyGirl Guest

He's too stinkin' cute!

Sounds like his training is going well. Isn't it amazing to see how quickly they learn?!

fburke is offline Senior Member

Willow is 8 weeks I’ve only had her for about 5 days, she doesn’t let us know when it’s time to go yet but she hasn’t had any accidents in her create and only a few in the house I blame myself for this not her.

The good part is when we take her out in the yard she usually goes within 5 min or so. Then I let her play.

I have a lead about 20 feet long I attach to her leash and watch her from my deck so she can wander around and have a little privacy without me hanging over she’s too young for “off leash” yet and my yard isn’t totally fenced in.