SO angry
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SO angry

DefaultSO angry

This is a bit off topic..

As i said in one of my first posts im adopting hamilton ( 8mo blk lab ) on sunday we are going to pick him up. My now ex best friend was suppose to be picking up buddy ( HER jack russell ) after several attempts to reach her on her nextel i blocked my number and called her.. SUPRISE she answered. i said ok its set we have the meeting set for sunday at 6pm, so you have got to get buddy by saturday! she said i cant get him, i cant keep him here. GRR i said what am i going to do with him now??!!??! She actually had the nerve to tell me to bring him to the pound and leave him there... what an idiot! i said im not doing that, what if i brought him to a shelter and he got put down? She says well then it happens! My fiance and i have been so upset since this phone call he cried and i sobbed ( still am ) i wont even attempt to lay down tonight. Thankfully the place i am adopting from said they would take him because they have a few people looking for his breed!

I am so stressed though... i would have rather had him go back where he is familiar but i guess he is better going to someone that will love him and not just want him in a pound... some people have no respect for animals. I know i can not have him here, he is way to wild as far as energy goes and i have already made a commitment to my lab. Buddy was here as a favor keeping him for a short time to help her during a time between houses.. i learned a good lesson though... never help her out AGAIN! Wont have to worry she is out of my life now!

sorry this was so long, i needed to vent and maybe get some advice on how i should be reacting..

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: SO angry

She left her dog with you to look after as a favour, and now she is telling you she can't take him back?!? : She doesn't deserve to have a dog!

I'm glad you are able to facilitate Buddy going to a home that wants him!

I'm sure you are looking forward to having Hamilton home too!
    ~Jo & CoCo

Buckyball is offline Senior Member

WOW! The NERVE!!! > What a horrid person!!! If she ever tries to get a dog again and you hear about it make sure you make it impossible for her to get one!!! She is clearly not responsible enough for having ANY pet!!
    <3 01/01/2006-03/18/2017 <3

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

What an assh*le!!!!!!!! >
    You might want to try to get in touch with a JR Rescue in your area, too. They always have people looking them.

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

What a horrible person! I hope that you do not continue to associate with her...she is not worth ANYONE's time! >

WHAT A B***H > I CAN NOT BELIEVE SHE CAN SAY/DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND SLEEP AT NIGHT

I HOPE YOU NEVER SPEAK TO THAT A**HOLE AGIAN SHE IS A WASTE OF TIME >

Wow! Im really glad you now say "ex-best friend"! Sounds to me like she just used you. I agree and would feel the same way as you do! Upset and Hurt! And.....I would make sure that she NEVER gets another dog. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by xlx_chelsea_xlx
    This is a bit off topic..

As i said in one of my first posts im adopting hamilton* ( 8mo blk lab ) on sunday we are going to pick him up. My now ex best friend was suppose to be picking up buddy ( HER jack russell ) after several attempts to reach her on her nextel i blocked my number and called her.. SUPRISE she answered. i said ok its set we have the meeting set for sunday at 6pm, so you have got to get buddy by saturday! she said i cant get him, i cant keep him here. GRR i said what am i going to do with him now??!!??! She actually had the nerve to tell me to bring him to the pound and leave him there... what an idiot! i said im not doing that, what if i brought him to a shelter and he got put down? She says well then it happens! My fiance and i have been so upset since this phone call he cried and i sobbed ( still am ) i wont even attempt to lay down tonight. Thankfully the place i am adopting from said they would take him because they have a few people looking for his breed!*

I am so stressed though... i would have rather had him go back where he is familiar but i guess he is better going to someone that will love him and not just want him in a pound... some people have no respect for animals. I know i can not have him here, he is way to wild as far as energy goes and i have already made a commitment to my lab. Buddy was here as a favor keeping him for a short time to help her during a time between houses.. i learned a good lesson though... never help her out AGAIN! Wont have to worry she is out of my life now!

sorry this was so long, i needed to vent and maybe get some advice on how i should be reacting..

I should also tell you that she has buddy's mom and through out this winter when she didnt have heat my fiance and i mad her bring her daughter here and let both of them stay here untill she could get heating oil... and when her truck was broke down and would have cost her a few hundred dollars to fix i asked my future father in law to fix it for her and he actually gave her money because she didnt have any that week, we gave her money.. made dinner for her here several times because she said she didnt have anything. We did so much for her and now that i know she has the money to do everything she is making it sound like she is so hard up, and yes she is a A$$h*le and no longer any friend of mine!
    you guys have been great and im glad i got feedback letting me know im not over reacting!

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

She sounds like a piece of work. Good for you for ridding yourself and your family of such thankless drama.
    ~Jo & CoCo

I think i may have some good news already! The couple that had wanted to tak ebuddy originally have just emailed me so i need to verify that they are infact those same people and make a trip to where they live to see where he would be living. Plus let him meet them and all that fun stuff! i hope this works out because i would really like to see him head to a forever home right away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast