SO angry - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SO angry

DefaultRe: SO angry

I'm wondering if you should ask your friend to officially sign over her dog to you--I don't know how that's done or anything, but I would hate for her to change her mind and want her dog back after you are super attached to it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ah she will not have any authority so take him.. he was never licensed to her.. So im going to get him on the books as mine! Plus she cant take him if i dont speak 2 her... the B***H hasnt even bothered to call since thursday, not even to see what we ended up doing! I doubt she will call if i dont call her and im not planning on doing that. I just want to start our OB class with buddy and get him on the right track and be happy ( he is always happy though ) I figured something out through this ordeal .. a dog is much like a child if you dont have the time to deal with them you shouldnt have them, and if you give them up.. you have no right to them period!

Here is just a picture worth a thousand words on why we just couldnt let him go....

this is right before he woke nick up to let him get UNDER the covers! lol anyone's dog do that? this is the only dog i ever owned that slept IN BED with me. ha ha

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Oh, Bailey sleeps in the bed with us when he's here. No doubt!

I agree with you Chelsea, a person really should do their homework and if they don't have the time or are unwilling to invest the time in a dog, they shouldn't get one. However, I don't necessarily agree that if you must give one up you have no right to the dog again, but it certainly depends on the situation and how it is handled. My middle daughter went through an ugly divorce last year and had to rehome her lab. Her uncle took her and gave her a wonderful home. My daughter can visit her whenever she wants. Of course, she can't call her Uncle now and say "hey, I have my life together now, can I have Kailey back?" but she can always call and check on her if she wants. My daughter was responsible about the rehoming and hated to give her up but really had no choice. I do agree that if you give up your dog, you can't expect to get them back later.

By the way, I once had someone have me "watch their dog" for a few weeks. It was their sneaky way of trying to get rid of their dog. After the two weeks, they didn't want me to bring her back. I didn't like that dog so I kept bugging them.

Oh yea i mean depending on the circumstances... this person is so not getting buddy! tommorrow he gets his shots and im going to talk to the vet about ... snip snip! then we wait for his classes we cant wait.. every now and then i have to tell nick its not buddy dont bark/ or buddy quit barking now... its NO BARK! Or NO bite or jump... whatever the case is... he always wants to make the command longer than it needs to be.. but the no bark.. never works... lol

He is a very pretty Jack.

Ok so im not Angry right now.. I had to brag!!!

IM an AUNT AS OF YESTERDAY AT 5:15 pm A baby boy named after my brother* & father that both died a few years ago... ZACHARY DAVID is here* born 7 wks early 5 lbs 19 inches long with blonde hair

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

AWWWWWW... congrats!!! ;D
    ~Lindsay

fburke is offline Senior Member

That happened to me when my first wife and I split up I took the Keeshond she kept the Elkhound. A few months after she asked me to “watch her” for a weekend …well when Monday came. Then Tuesday…no phone call finally on Thursday I called her and she told me she didn’t have the “time” her life was too busy

I drove over her house picked up her bed and toys and that was the end….of course I kept her I made a commitment to her when I brought her home so it was no pound or shelter for either dog..

I guess in the end she got custody of our son and I got the dogs… :-\

My son loved the dogs and at least he was able to see them when I had him on over nights.

She spent the remainder of her life with me and her Keeshond brother.

To tell you the truth she was happier being back with her “brother”…they had been together for 5 years before wife and I split up and I had noticed a little separation anxiety when we did split up..

well sorry i have been so darn busy with work, danielle ( my lil girl ) and working with buddy i havent had time to let anyone know how he was doing.. he is SO MUCH FUN now that he listens to commands..and im proud to say that he now knows some tricks..

the only draw back is that the last class we went to buddy thought the instructor was doing something wrong to me.. and he tends to " think im his bi**h" so he protected me and got the instructor.. not bad, but enough that the instructor took him aside and showed him who was boss.. lol.. buddy was in trouble.. and i was ashamed to have it happen at all. but otherwise everything is great!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123