Urine smell

Thread: Urine smell

DefaultUrine smell

I dont think i saw anything about this so i thought i would ask.. I was taking care of a friends dog, she said he was potty trained.. GUESS NOT! After taking this dog outside and watching his do his stuff he still would come inside and pee too! Anyone have any good ideas on how to get the smell off of the corner of my couch? :'(

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Urine smell

He's probably testing you and a little out of his rhythm being in a new environment. As far as getting the smell out try Nature's Miracle or one of the enzyme cleaners. You can normally get them at most pet stores or online.

Quote Originally Posted by bacatherine
    He's probably testing you and a little out of his rhythm being in a new environment.* As far as getting the smell out try Nature's Miracle or one of the enzyme cleaners.* You can normally get them at most pet stores or online.
    He has been here a while.. a few months.. im glad he is leaving because i def. cannot handle a jack russell terrier in my house.. way way WAY too hyper. I am going to try that nature's miracle... if not i guess i will be tossing out my sofa and loveseat.. its a shame though they are hardly 2yrs old. Id like to be able to get rid of any scent of buddy before hamilton ( our rescued blk lab we get on sat. we hope) come to live with us.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Yay It worked! finally i dont have to soak my house in febreeze! Granted i love that stuff anyways and spray daily because i love the smell! But that nature's miracle did just that ! worked a miracle thanks for the help!!