Our First Puppy K class

Thread: Our First Puppy K class

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultOur First Puppy K class

Well... last night we had our first night of puppy kindergarten class where we did not bring the dogs. I was nervous about it, not sure why... and Eric was slightly annoyed about going since he had a lot of schoolwork to do last night.

There are five "sets" of owners in the class last night. Next to us sat an elderly couple who have a 7 lb miniature poodle... LOL!!! We also have a goldendoodle :

The trainer went over all kinds of basics which made us feel very ahead of the class. Some of the questions from the other owners made Eric appreciate me and all my research and question-asking on this forum all the more. When he realized that Ender was allready trained in every "basic" area they covered last night he was like "you could have taught that class!" (Crate/potty/leash acceptance) Of course we learned a couple of things and I'm looking forward to training Ender in an environment with plenty of distractions.
    ~Lindsay

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Our First Puppy K class

Sounds like it went really well Lindsay! Way to stay ahead of the game too. It sounds like Ender will probably do fine in that class!

It's so much fun these classes! Lovely to see all the puppies play together as well.

Good luck, I am sure he will do great.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

Awesome Lindsay, and its nice that Eric realizes everything you've done for Ender too. You'll have so much fun next week with Ender there!
    ~Jo & CoCo

Nice job Lindsay!

CONGRADS
    WE WERE THE SAME WHY FOR PUPPY K BUT WE LOVED THE PLAY TIME AND HOW SLEEPY JACK WAS WHEN WE GOT HOME ;D

We are so looking forward to going to class it is not even funny. Let us know how Ender does from day to day.