info on dock jumping

Thread: info on dock jumping

Defaultinfo on dock jumping

Hello!

www.dockdogs.com is a great place to find information on the sport...so is www.splashdogs.com (more on the west coast). www.superretrieverseries.com is also another good spot to start.

A great website for more information on training and education for the sport can be found at www.sportmutt.com

It's a great and fun sport that more and more people are getting involved in! The dogs are crazy about the sport and there are more events popping up around the nation all the time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: info on dock jumping

If we had this around here, I'd go in a heartbeat. Ruger is fantastic at jumping, leaping into the pool. However, I'm not going to drive down to Miami, etc, just to enter my dog. I hope the sport continues to grow, but it seems that with the specialized equipment needed, it's probably not practible in the long run

DefaultRe: info on dock jumping

Hey Raian,

It's true that some of the events are a distance to travel to. However, the sport is growing and sport organizers are trying to locate events all around the nation.
    Some people like the travel aspect and plan their "vacations" around events. There are also clubs that are forming in areas for people to train together.

There's a new website out there that's a "catch-all" for the sport. Check it out at:
    www.jumpincentral.com

Pointergirl