11 days and counting!

Thread: 11 days and counting!

Default11 days and counting!

Until our pup, Bali, is whelped! I know it seems silly to be so excited when he hasn't even been born yet, but my husband and I are anticipating it greatly. At least once this wait is over, then we can begin the more important count down...bringing him home!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: 11 days and counting!

Congrats!!! I completely understand. I was on pins and needles when our breeder told us that Lucy (Ender's mom) was pregnant in November/December. Then there was the waiting for him to come home.
    ~Lindsay

Not silly at all!!* I felt the same way about Toby, and I was the only one in the family who got worked up prior to his arrival.* I think it was because I knew we would be bringing home another member of the family, a soul who would go through his lifetime with us and watch my kids go from grade school to COLLEGE.

Now he is 7 months old and has the whole family wrapped around his paws!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Oh no it isn't! We had left a deposit for Miles 2 weeks before he was born. We love his mother, Jenna. She is as sweet as can be! He was due on March 10 and as it got closer I kept waiting for that phone call. I didn't want to call my breeder because I knew she'd have her hands full. She called the day after they were born. They came right on time. March 10. Then I couldn't wait to go see them. Yesterday we went to see them a second time and chose our baby. I just got back from shopping for him! I am so excited and it is so much fun.

So, I totally understand where you are right now. We are like eexpectant mamas!

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

Yep, we knew about a month before CoCo was born that we were going to get a female pup from that particular breeding (assuming they had a female and the pups were healthy of course!)... She was born on Jan 6th, and it the excitement grew until the day we brought her home! And it was WELL worth the anticipation!
    ~Jo & CoCo