Is it possible....

Thread: Is it possible....

DefaultIs it possible....

Is it possible to train a dog to keep his butt out of your face?! Really, Moose seems like he's always gotta have his butt in some ones face (be it dog or human). When he wrestles with the other dogs, he even SITS on their neck/head area! He can keep playing like that (its kind of funny to watch), but I can't handle how he always has his butt 6" from my face when he's at my level! ???

I don't know if he's intentionally sticking his rear in our faces or if he just doesn't ever realize how close he is to us when he turns around and stands infront or next to us.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Is it possible....

All I can say is THANKS...I needed a good laugh and this posting fulfilled that need. LOL

No problem. I would find it funny too, if it weren't my problem! LOL

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Why is your face at his butt's level??

Very interesting, Luke. For the most part, he is a very confident dog. I don't believe he thinks he's better than I yet. He doesn't challenge myself or other humans in the household and he listens quite well.

Why is your face at his butt's level??
    I figured this would come along sooner or later! If he's standing on the couch or bed while I'm sitting on it - his butt ends up right at face level. Or, if I'm sitting on the floor and he's standing, same thing!

I know one thing, I'd like to train Bailey to sleep with his head toward the head of our bed rather than at our feet. My daughter always offers him up to spend the night at our house when someone has fed him something he shouldn't have had, then we suffer for it all night! We've tried bodily moving him so his butt is the other way, and he waits till we go back to sleep and he moves back.