I am getting annoyed with my dad gf

Thread: I am getting annoyed with my dad gf

umpire is offline Banned

DefaultI am getting annoyed with my dad gf

Ok i help the dog she knows he has to crap 2-3 hrs after eating he clearly was telling us this... She wants the puppy she going to have to stop whining " i never pick this much pee and poop up"

SHe has no clue how much a puppy takes to handle. she just his coat and face wanted him. I am getting annoying of her whining.

Dudley poop in a room but again as i stated he gave a look. he eats 11:15-11:30 ish and he gets taken out by 2:30-3:00pm

than he gets feed again at 3:15-3:30 (last meal) and he as to poop to hrs after.

They feed him three times a day he only five months old.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Belles mom is offline Senior Member

While I am having a hard time understanding the actual question, it sounds like the pup needs to be taken out more often. A five month old pup needs to be taken out more than twice a day. You mention two feedings and two times outside, and yet also say the pup is fed three times a day? A five month old probably needs to go outside 5-6 times a day. (after each of three meals and a couple more times at least).
    Last edited by Belles mom; 02-05-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Karen and the gang
    BBI Kodi's Journey To Anotch (Journey)
    BBI Kodi's Blackpowder Striker (Flint)

umpire is offline Banned

i am only speaking about pooping and he feed three times a day... I just wanted to rant more than anything to get off my chest. I know the dog rotuine i don't know when he goes out in the morning till mid morning cause i take him out. i don't when he goes out at night either after i leave.

I take him out when i get there i feed him and let him play wonder around. I take him out again than i do stuff i do in teh day and come back.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Belles mom is offline Senior Member

Sounds like you are a blessing to the pup! Sometimes they indicate that they have to "poop" so slightly that you can miss it! That is why many people tether a pup (attach a leash to the pup and hold it) so that if the pup even gets 3-6 feet from you, you know it). Good luck with the GF's pup!

Pup MUST MUST go out right after eating. For a pup that young, I feed and go out right after and STAY OUTSIDE with the pup until it has pooped AT LEAST once. (many of my dogs will poop twice during a 20-30 minute walk). And I take them out MANY more times than that.

Also, once the pup has pooped or peed in the house, they must make sure they clean with an appropriate cleaner... Not just a regular household cleaner. Otherwise the pup can still smell the pee/poop and WILL religiously pee/poop there! If this has been happening for awhile, take a "black" light and scan the house. THAT can be a disgusting experience. (Scan the base of your toilet if a male human has been near there.....ewwwwwwwwwwwww)!
    Last edited by Belles mom; 02-05-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Karen and the gang
    BBI Kodi's Journey To Anotch (Journey)
    BBI Kodi's Blackpowder Striker (Flint)

windycanyon is offline Senior Member

At 5 mos, he's not quite the "puppy" you may classify him as. Even my 11 wk olds were waiting ~3 hrs after the former meal to need to deficate, so what I'm saying is all of these needs and time frames change w/ age. I'd still have him checked for UTIs etc. He may have a health issue. But then I mentioned this a week or 2 ago on the "other" forum too w/o response. Was this done?

WindyCanyon Girls, August 2014