toys
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: toys

cdavies is offline Member

Defaulttoys

what's in your pups toy box? need suggestions...

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tanya is offline Senior Member

Kongs. we have like 5 now.

My foster loves her nylabone, and this pink dino that I cannot remember the brand of (and no more tags). she likes the kong wobbler as well.

These are Rocky's absolute faovirte
    Air KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls at PETCO

ETA: just noticed hte pink dino is in the photo of her and Rocky on the left!
    Last edited by Tanya; 02-10-2011 at 09:54 PM.
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

BigBrownDog is offline Senior Member

Kong Wubba is always a fave. Nylabones - must have 6 floating around. They both love the toys from UltimateDogToy.com (and these are indestructible). New favorite toy is a Fat Cat (made of sturdy fabric) that has a plastic water bottle stuffed inside. Makes alot of noise safely - they can't chew up the bottle. Nice part - there is velcro on the toy so that when the plastic water bottle is all crunched out, you can replace it (and recycle the old one of course). New bottle - new toy! The dogs LOVE it!
    Sharon, Blaise and Diesel.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Spike's Mom is offline Senior Member

A Christmas pillow in the shape of a bone and a Christmas dog (one of those long ones like in the Petco ? commercial) that he picked out from the discount bin at the pet store. I've found that if he picks something out himself he plays with it more And a Smart Water bottle is an outdoor fave

Nancy

Mom to Spike & Tiller

Dio's mama is offline Senior Member

We have kongs (3 different sizes/hardness), a wubba, two different sized rubber hearts that used to squeak, two antlers, 3 nylabones, 2 balls (one glows, the other is a huge one) and a tug toy. It seems like a lot, but they need different toys depending on their mood.
    Gabrielle
    Dio (Best Bud since July 18th, 2009)
    Kaity (Sweetheart since April 29th, 2012)

pyrotech is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrownDog View Post
    New favorite toy is a Fat Cat (made of sturdy fabric) that has a plastic water bottle stuffed inside. Makes alot of noise safely - they can't chew up the bottle. Nice part - there is velcro on the toy so that when the plastic water bottle is all crunched out, you can replace it (and recycle the old one of course). New bottle - new toy! The dogs LOVE it!
    I picked up a toy like this from the vet's office on Snoogans's first visit to the vet. The one I got is a blue monkey made from Tuffies, and has the velcro seal on the bottom to put the water bottle in. So far, the toy has been mostly indestructible. The monkey has suffered an injury on its thumb (well, the thumb is missing now...), and I pushed the stuffing deep inside the monkey's arm. Snoogans learned pretty quickly about the velcro flap at the bottom, so she has lots of fun tugging until the velcro opens, then just chewing on the flap. She tries really, REALLY hard to tear the flap off, but it hasn't gone anywhere so far. The monkey has a squeaker in each of it's arms, the bottle makes noise when she bites down on it, and the legs of the monkey are kinda bungy when we play tug-of-war. This is her favorite toy.

Snoogans also has a Kong frisbee, tennis balls, a squeaky kong (only because I grabbed the wrong one... I wanted the one that you can put treats inside... you cannot put treats inside the squeaky one), a Kong tug toy, a rope bone, nylabones (I bought the 3-pack... the hard one still exists but doesn't get played with much, the soft one was being destroyed in about 5 minutes, so I took it away in fear of it being indigestible, and I haven't given her the rawhide one), and a rubbery bone that you can put treats into.

Anything that helps keep her from using my couch as a chew toy! :-)

pyrotech is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrownDog View Post
    They both love the toys from UltimateDogToy.com (and these are indestructible).
    BTW, this link didn't work for me. Do you know the brand / model of the toy?

Milo'sMom is offline Member

I can't get Milo to chew on any nylabone or kong products I've thrown away so much money on different ones and he has zero interest in them. Real bummer.

BigBrownDog is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
    BTW, this link didn't work for me. Do you know the brand / model of the toy?
    Sorry - I did not put in a link - it is just the brand. Here is a link to a store that carries them. There are several varieties.

Tuffies Ultimate Dog Toys - Toys - Dog - PetSmart
    Sharon, Blaise and Diesel.

Tanya is offline Senior Member

for treats: kong wobbler, and the kong (which is why that is my dog's favorite toy).
    KONG Wobbler & Dog Wobbler Toy - Wobbler Video | KONG Company

and I finally found the line of toys I was talking about (and love): Go Dog | A Sherpa Pet Group Brand Featuring Toys for All Breeds, Toys with Chew Guard Technology, and Best-Selling Baby Dragons
    the pink dino is a big hit and lvied thru two fosters: Go Dog Products | Baby Dragons
    as was teh sheep: Go Dog Products | Puppy Tough Balls
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast